Company: FirstService Residential
Location: Key Biscayne
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Position DescriptionJob Summary
Perform duties to provide administrative support to all functions
within the Operations department
including IT, Purchasing, Operations and Banking, working within
the limits of standard or accepted
Essential Duties Responsibilities
1. Provide administrative support to the all members of the
Operations department and Management.
Assist with calls/voicemails, reroute calls to appropriate area,
and arrange call backs.
2. Handle all mailings and billings and process and track approved
office supplies for all A/R offices.
3. Compose letters and submit to Management for signature and
approval. Assist management in the
preparation of presentations as necessary.
4. Manage calendars, arrange meetings and plan and set up
conferences and events and prepare
materials as necessary.
5. Operations Help Desk support
6. Assist all members of the operations team (IT, Purchasing,
Operations, Banking) in accomplishing
their goals and objectives
7. Prepare reports, correspondence, presentations and other
8. Conduct research, prepare reports and financial data.
9. Attend staff meetings with operations team and staff to keep
well informed, and to ensure follow-up
on decisions or actions to be taken by staff.
10. Provide administrative support and computer skills for special
Additional Duties Responsibilities
1. Conduct business at all times with the highest standards of
personal, professional and ethical conduct.
2. Perform or assist with any operations as required to maintain
workflow and to meet schedules. Notify
supervision of unusual equipment or operating problems and the need
for additional material and
3. May participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to
integrate activities, communicate
issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified
level of knowledge pertaining to
new developments, requirements, policies, and regulatory
4. Ensure all safety precautions are followed while performing the
5. Follow all policies and Standard Operating Procedures as
instructed by Management.
6. Perform any range of special projects, tasks and other related
duties as assigned.
No supervisory responsibilities.
Associate's Degree in Business or related field from an accredited
college or university, and two to three
years of administrative experience; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills Proficiencies
--- Excellent customer service skills
--- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
--- Detail oriented and strong organizational and multi-tasking
--- Must have strong proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office,
including but not limited to Word,
Excel, Power Point, Visio and Outlook. Proficiency researching the
--- Ability to work with sensitive or confidential information.
--- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
--- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
and be self-driven
--- Critical thinking, problem solving, judgment and decision
--- Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain
--- Critical thinking, complex problem solving, judgment and
--- Motivated self-starter.
Tools Equipment Used
Computer and peripherals, standard and customized software
applications and tools, and usual office
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
This position works under usual office conditions. The employee is
required to work at a personal
computer as well as be on the phone for extended periods of time.
Must be able to stand, sit, walk and
ocassionally climb. The incumbent must be able to work extended and
flexible hours and weekends as
needed. Physical demands include ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Work may involve some driving/traveling to properties.
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. This is not an all-inclusive job description;
therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign
schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Keywords: FirstService Residential, Key Biscayne , Operations Coordinator, Other , Key Biscayne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!