Prepared Food Associate FT
Company: Winn-Dixie Retail Stores
Location: Key Biscayne
Posted on: September 18, 2022
OverviewSoutheastern Grocers is committed to a culture of
belonging and fostering an inclusive environment where we celebrate
differences. As a -great place to work, we empower everyone to be
their full, authentic selves. Read our -Belonging, Inclusion and
Diversity Statement here. -Job Title: Prepared Food Associate
Location: Retail Grocery Location Position OverviewThe prepared
food associate will prepare and cook quality deli/bakery food items
as directed by the department manager. This position is responsible
for increasing customer confidence and loyalty by providing
courteous and prompt service, consistent operating conditions and a
friendly atmosphere. Additional duties include supporting
sanitation standards, product quality and presentation.Primary
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Provide continuous attention to customer needs; greet, assist
and thank customers in a prompt, courteous and friendly
- Arrange, prepare, portion and sort food and monitor food
temperatures according to company specifications.
- Offer product suggestions when appropriate.
- Stock and rotate department products to ensure freshness and
date control; restock and use supply items efficiently to eliminate
waste and to maintain the lowest supply cost.
- Perform duties related to fresh item management (FIM).
- Follow all procedures related to opening and closing as
dictated by company standards.
- Operate department equipment and tools including but not
limited to slicers, fryers, ovens, scale, printer, and cash
- Keep work area clean, orderly and free from safety hazards;
report faulty equipment and hazards to management.
- Notify management of associate theft, customer shoplifting,
unauthorized mark-downs, property defacement or any action that is
illegal and/or against company policy.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Authorization to work in the United States or the ability to
obtain the same.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and
- High standard of intergrity and reliability. Required Behaviors
- Lives the Values by embracing the essence of the company
demonstrating a commitment to the companys goal and values.
- Unifies and motivates team through praise and recognition of
success with immediate feedback to build an environment of
- Business-driven showing passion for the business, delivering
- Customer-orientated by passionately demonstrating that the
customer comes first always by putting the customers needs above
- People Passion through consistently treating others with
respect and dignity. Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures. -
Keywords: Winn-Dixie Retail Stores, Key Biscayne , Prepared Food Associate FT, Other , Key Biscayne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!