Company: FirstService Residential
Location: Key Biscayne
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Position: Front Desk
Location: Key Biscayne, FL
Overview of Role:
Front Desk associates are the face of our service at the properties
we support. These treasured associates consistently interact with
both residents and guests, and as a result, develop meaningful
relationships that enhance the quality of our work. Most of our
front desk associates work independently, and without direct
The ideal candidate possesses strong communication, telephone, and
customer service skills in addition to being detailed oriented and
able to multitask. This opportunity takes place at one of our
Luxury High Rise Condominiums.
What you will be doing? (Some of your main responsibilities
- Greeting and directing residents, guests, and invitees
- Monitoring and controlling access to the building
- Handling deliveries and packages
- Stands , greets and engages residents; checks guests and service
- Monitoring the fire alarm emergency r esponse system
- Resolving and following up on all complaints/issues
- Maintaining daily records and forms
- Follows safety procedures and strives to maintain a safe work
Why join our front desk family/ What is in it for you?
Career Development: Historically, the Front Desk has proven to be
the first step into a career in property management, leading to
roles such as Team Leader, Administrative Assistant and Property
Manager. We also have many trainings in our FirstService University
that you can take to further your career while working with us.
DISCLAIMER: This is not an all-inclusive job description;
therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign
schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Keywords: FirstService Residential, Key Biscayne , Front Desk, Other , Key Biscayne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!