Customer Service Rep
Location: Key Biscayne
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Do you have an infectious personality and a desire to engage in
meaningful conversations while helping others? If you answered yes,
this might be the purr-fect role for you! Chewy is revolutionizing
the pet industry as one of the fastest-growing e-commerce retailers
of all time. We are seeking a full-time, motivated Customer Service
Representatives to join our award-winning customer service
organization. Starting wage is $15.00 an hour with endless growth
opportunities! We are not looking for order-takers or
script-readers we re searching for those who can engage with our
customers and think critically to help the customer find the right
products, set up their accounts, track down orders and get creative
with solutions.What You ll Do
- Engage directly with customers through multiple channels
(inbound phone calls, chats, email), who contact us for many
topics. They range from helping them shop for their new pet to
finding that perfect chew toy, or even problem-solving when
something doesn t go as planned.
- Research and problem-solve to determine appropriate solutions
for customers, think proactively and set follow-ups as needed to
ensure contact resolution.
- Operate with understanding, utilize active listening, patience,
empathy, and kindness to customers and Team Members alike.
- Operate with a willingness to learn. We give feedback, we get
feedback, and operate in a culture of being open-minded to
grow.What You ll Need
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (written, verbal,
and listening) in a written assessment
- Ability to multi-task (e.g., maintain several live chat
conversations while navigating on the computer and taking notes)
and perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in using computers, both for data entry, as well as
for rapid navigation through systems and the internet to search for
information to help support our customers
- Ability to adapt to change with the business needs of the
- Flexibility to shift schedule and work overtime as needed by
the business unit
- Must bring proven ability to maintain confidentiality and
secure sensitive information
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass a background checkWhy Chewy Customer
It's not just about us. It is also about what you get. That's why
in Chewy Customer Service, you are empowered to become your best.
- YOU BELONG: Chewy is a place where you can be your authentic
self. Our pet parents and partners are from everywhere--different
places and different walks of life. It is what makes them unique.
Likewise, Chewtopians are empowered to bring their perspectives to
deliver on our mission!
- YOU CAN GROW: Our culture is for those who thrive on delivering
results and becoming your best no matter your role or
- YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE: You are encouraged to be curious,
ask questions, bring ideas forward, and act like an owner in
everything that you do.
- YOU WILL GET SUPPORT: When you join Chewy Customer Service, you
will have ongoing training and development, resources, and
opportunities to become your best.
- YOU WILL GET REWARDED: Chewy has you covered when it comes to
competitive wages, medical & dental insurance, 401k, and happy
hour. Of course, the biggest perk is the ability to work together
with other smart, driven, and passionate Chewtopians who are making
an impact each day.COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
We understand this pandemic is unsettling for you, our pet parents,
and team members. At Chewy, we have always been committed to
serving pet parents (and partners), and during the pandemic, it s
- Hiring During COVID-19
- To ensure your safety as a job candidate, we have moved all
interviewing to a virtual format.
- Safe On-Site New Hire Training
- As we continue to navigate the uncertainty of the effects of
COVID-19, we have implemented several measures at our customer
service facilities that adhere to CDC guidelines. Some of the
safety measures we have implemented include enhanced cleaning and
sanitization of work areas, signi cantly limiting or prohibiting
visitors to each site, team member temperature checks, and
enforcing a mask mandate.
- Team Members Working from Home
- Our team members are currently working from home once they
graduate from our 4-week on-site training. We anticipate returning
to the office full-time sometime in early 2022.
- Have a reliable wired, high-speed internet and broadband
connection (20Mbps+ download speed/ 5Mbps+ upload speed (You can
test your internet speed at speedtest.net or by contacting your
service provider.) Applicants must meet and show this
- You provide high-speed internet. We will provide everything
else (computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, webcam).Chewy is
committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace the diversity
and inclusion of all Team Members.If you have a disability under
the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require
a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential
accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please
information regarding information collected from job applicants and
how we use it, please click here: ).Chewy is committed to equal
opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all
Team Members. If you have a disability under the Americans with
Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious
accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations
related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact . To
information collected from job applicants and how we use it, please
click here: ).
Keywords: Chewy, Key Biscayne , Customer Service Rep, Other , Key Biscayne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!