General Manager (Upscale Restaurant)
Company: Specialty Restaurants
Location: Key Biscayne
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Job descriptionWe are looking for a dedicated and experienced
General Manager to join and lead our thriving team at one of the
nation's best restaurants, Rusty Pelican Miami!
Overview:With dazzling waterfront views, contemporary American
cuisine and glamorous d--cor, Rusty Pelican is known as the hottest
destination for locals, celebrities, and tourists alike. Our fresh,
inventive seafood menu and top-notch service provided by our
exceptional team members like you, are what make the Rusty Pelican
Miami a premiere waterfront dining destination.
Rusty Pelican is hiring individuals that believe in the mission of
delivering a 5-star experience to our fellow team members, guests,
partners and community. Join us in this high energy and naturally
fast-paced environment where you are an essential piece to our
sophisticated and captivating dining experience.
Position Summary:The General Manager is responsible for managing
all operations for this high volume, full service, upscale
restaurant and event center. This career opportunity is for
individuals with a bona fide passion for food and beverage, and
unwavering drive to provide exceptional guest service. Extensive
front of house knowledge that displays high functioning leadership,
labor management, cost control and conflict resolution is essential
for the success of this leadership position.This person is also
responsible for mentoring and coaching the team to consistently
deliver a 5-Star experience to our employees, guests, partners and
community. He/She is responsible for being an innovator in our
industry, meeting financial goals, and for continuously refining
guest experience and company culture.
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Comprehensive Health Plans that include, a variety of medical
and dental plans, employer contribution HAS for yourself and
- *NEW* Lifestyle Spending Account benefit, which supports you
and your family in numerous ways such as through gym memberships,
child care, student loans & more!
- Variety of Supplemental Benefit Plans for life's unknowns
- 401k with annual employer match after 12 months (ER match 25%
of the first 5% contribution)
- Employer paid life Insurance throughout the length of
- Monthly Reward Dollars to use at various company
- Paid vacation starting at 2 weeks per year
- Paid/Floating holidays for 5 major holidays
- 24 hours paid Sick Time renewed yearly
- Education Assistance Program (EdAP) for hospitality related
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to assist with work life
- Management Referral Program with up to a $4,000 payout for
qualifying management positions
- Provide high-level leadership and direction to the team
- Manage operations and finances of business
- Recruit and train new hires on business practices
- Drive development of employees
- Ensure that quality of work/service is maintained
- Responsible for the restaurant adhering to all corporate
guidelines to maintain operations, food quality and patron
- Responsible for producing financial and operational reports on
a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Responsible for supervising inventory, estimating food and
beverage cost, and monitoring purchasing and receiving.
- Supervises/delegates cleaning and maintenance of equipment and
arranges for repairs, contracts, and other services.
- Leads the restaurant's risk management team in proactively
addressing liability, risk, and compliance
- Minimum 4 years' experience at GM level or above in a
high-volume upscale restaurant environment, producing minimum
annual revenue of 15MM plus.
- Demonstrated ability to lead
- Comfort working with budgets, payroll, revenue and
- Strong P&L skills
- Private Event experience preferred
- Strong communication and PC skills
Keywords: Specialty Restaurants, Key Biscayne , General Manager (Upscale Restaurant), Executive , Key Biscayne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!