Jaguar Land Rover Finance Director
Company: THE COLLECTION
Location: Key Biscayne
Posted on: June 18, 2022
The Finance Director manages the efficient and profitable operation
of the Finance Sales departments. Oversee F&I Managers to
assure all compliance and training is current along with dealership
policy and procedures.
Automotive Finance Director - Essential Duties
- Directs staffing and training in ways that will enhance the
development and control of sales programs.
- Administers and monitors factory-sponsored programs.
- Analyzes sales history to formulate new policies designed to
- Reviews market analyses and sales reports to determine customer
needs and volume potential and develops sales campaigns to
accommodate the goals of the finance department.
- Knowledgeable in state regulations regarding finance and the
Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Train and supervises F&I staff of any changes in
regulations and the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Review the structure of deals in accordance with lender and
- Adheres to a standard of professional ethics and is respectful
to staff and customers.
- Never intentionally misrepresents a deal.
- Assure all deals are books out accurately. Never misrepresents
- Performs credit interview, prepares credit application when
- Review deals that are declined and work with Sales Department
to "put dead deals together".
- Maintains confidentiality of customer information.
- Generate new lenders and maintain good lender relations.
- Maintains a lender guide of programs currently used and obtains
a working knowledge of them.
- Evaluates new lender programs.
- Maintains current inventory log and makes recommendations to
- Trains administrative personnel on assembling funding
- Designs and places advertising for special finance.
- Analyzes credit reports, able to recognize a conventional deal
and turns over accordingly.
- Serves as liaison between finance department and other
- Analyzes and controls expenditures to conform to budgetary
- Recommends or approves new expenditures and
- Schedule and attend sales meetings with Finance Department and
- Bachelor's in finance or related discipline strongly
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a highline automotive dealership
working in the finance department
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus Physical Requirements :
Regularly required to sit at a computer terminal for extended
periods, use hands to operate a keyboard and telephone, ability to
stand/walk as required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
duties and responsibilities.
THE COLLECTION is an equal opportunity employer and values
diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of
qualifications, work experience and business needs. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status,
age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status
protected under federal, state, or local law.
THE COLLECTION reserves the right to require candidates to submit
to a background check and drug screen in consideration of obtaining
employment to the extent permitted by law. Associated topics: chief
financial officer, chief investment officer, director finance,
general manager, general operations manager, manage, organizational
culture, recruit, senior director, supply
Keywords: THE COLLECTION, Key Biscayne , Jaguar Land Rover Finance Director, Executive , Key Biscayne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!