Jaguar Land Rover Parts Manager
Company: THE COLLECTION
Location: Key Biscayne
Posted on: June 14, 2022
At THE COLLECTION, we provide a level of professional service
that truly sets us apart from the rest. Our employees are a
valuable resource and an essential part of why we are able to
provide our customers with the best. THE COLLECTION is not your
typical dealership; we have an extraordinary elite team of
employees and we are looking to grow that team with passionate,
motivated people. If you have interest in working in a fast-paced,
high-reward industry, you've come to the right place. There's
plenty of room to grow at THE COLLECTION!
What We Offer
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity, Accident and Critical Illness
- 401k Plan
- Paid time off and vacation
- Work Perks: Employee of the Month, Birthday off, Milestone and
- Training Opportunities
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Plans
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Discounts on products and services Summary:
The Parts Manager has tenured success in a high line automotive
dealership leading a team that performs consistently to reach and
exceed monthly profit goals for the department.
- Forecasts goals and objectives for the department and strives
to meet them.
- Hires, trains, motivates, counsels, and monitors the
performance of all parts department staff.
- Maintains a balanced inventory consistent with the requirements
of the service department, wholesale accounts, and the
- Establishes pricing parameters in each customer category that
generate enough gross profit to produce a satisfactory profit while
maintaining customer loyalty.
- Establishes individual parts inventory levels and balances them
for maximum turnover.
- Monitors and adjusts inventory to minimize obsolescence.
- Ensures that all parts are properly tagged so that the
dealership recovers full credit from the factory.
- Supervises stock order procedures.
- Analyzes sales, expenses, and inventory monthly to maintain
- Develops and administers an aggressive wholesale parts program
to produce profit.
- Ensures that the same high-quality level of service provided to
outside customers is also provided to internal dealership
- Works with the service manager and body shop manager to ensure
a timely turnaround of parts needed for internal jobs.
- Analyzes departmental operations and storage layout and revises
as needed for maximum effectiveness.
- Provides technical assistance to parts department
- Monitors parts department employees' payroll records.
- Coordinates a prompt, efficient and timely flow of
- Directs shipping and receiving efforts to ensure timely
- Directs outside parts and counter sales efforts, including a
telemarketing program to keep in contact with customers.
- Takes advantage of all manufacturers' inventory co-op
- Handles customer complaints immediately and according to the
- Ensures that all dealership purchases are properly accounted
for before payment is made.
- Assists in the collection of past-due accounts.
- Enforces safety requirements, including but not limited to
forklift training and operation, processing of MSDS sheets on all
products carried and OSHA Right-to-Know.
- Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal,
state, and local regulations that may affect parts sales.
- Maintains professional appearance. Qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years in high line automobile dealership parts sales
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of specific parts catalogs
- Proficiency in ADP systems
- High sense of urgency
- Customer Service skills Physical Requirements: Regularly
required to sit at a computer terminal for extended periods, use
hands to operate a keyboard and telephone, ability to stand, walk,
bend, stoop, reach, and lift up to 30 lbs. when needed. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
THE COLLECTION is an equal opportunity employer and values
diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of
qualifications, work experience and business needs. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status,
age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status
protected under federal, state, or local law.
THE COLLECTION reserves the right to require candidates to submit
to a background check and drug screen in consideration of obtaining
employment to the extent permitted by law.
Keywords: THE COLLECTION, Key Biscayne , Jaguar Land Rover Parts Manager, Executive , Key Biscayne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!